I’m Graham Leuschke. I am a Professor of Mathematics at Syracuse University (math.syr.edu, @SUmathematics, FB/SUmathdept). Leuschke.org is where I keep web-versions of my professional work: (p)reprints of papers, my book with Roger Wiegand, Cohen-Macaulay Representations, information about my teaching, and other projects.
I’m an Associate Editor for
- Journal of Commutative Algebra: You may submit JCA papers in PDF format by email directly to me.
- Communications in Algebra: Please use the Communications in Algebra website to submit to that journal.
I also run the SU Math Department Colloquium. Get in touch if you’d like to speak or invite a speaker.
The latest stuff on leuschke.org:
- Updated the site design (May)
- Annual CV update and new course web pages (December)
- Long-awaited update to N-C desings of determinantal varieties, II. Completely overhauled and massively expanded. Whew. (September)
- Updated CV, and new course web pages for the fall (August)
- Updated the page for On the derived category of Grassmannians in arbitrary characteristic: completely revised paper, lots of new material, new title (March)