Leuschke.org is where I keep web-versions of my professional work: (p)reprints of papers, my book with Roger Wiegand, Cohen-Macaulay Representations, information about my teaching, and other projects.
I’m an Associate Editor for
- Journal of Commutative Algebra: You may submit JCA papers in PDF format by email directly to me.
- Communications in Algebra: Please use the Communications in Algebra website to submit to that journal.
I also run the SU Math Department Colloquium. Get in touch if you’d like to speak or invite a speaker.
The latest stuff on leuschke.org:
- Updated the page for On the derived category of Grassmannians in arbitrary characteristic: completely revised paper, lots of new material, new title (March)
- Posted a couple of videos of talks I gave at MSRI (March)
- Annual updates to vita etc. No new course web pages for spring, as I’m on research leave at MSRI for most of the semester. (December)
- New course web pages for the fall (August)
- New preprint, Brauer-Thrall theory for maximal Cohen-Macaulay modules, with Roger Wiegand (August)
- WordPressified leuschke.org. So long PmWiki, it was a good run. (March)